The Adrian Dunne Pharmacy Group consists of eight retail pharmacies in the following locations:
- Unit 11, Tesco Shopping Centre, Ashbourne, Co. Meath
- 40/41 Main Street, Arklow, Co. Wicklow
- 12 Dublin Street, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin
- Unit 4, Racecourse Shopping Centre, Baldoyle, Dublin 13
- Unit 4, Hillcrest Shopping Centre, Lucan, Co. Dublin
- Main Street, Portarlington, Co. Laois
- Market Street, Trim, Co. Meath
- 394 Collins Avenue, Whitehall, Dublin 9.
The group is owned and managed by Adrian Dunne MPSI. Adrian graduated in 1997 as a qualified pharmacist and in 1999 bought his first pharmacy in Whitehall, Dublin 9. Over the following years Adrian acquired a further six pharmacies and opened a new pharmacy in Ashbourne, County Meath. The pharmacy group prides itself on its family focus and commitment to the local communities in which it operates. We sponsor local clubs and events throughout the year in addition to hosting several discount evenings for our customers.
Through the pharmacies pursuit of excellence in service the group was awarded several national awards in recent years, including the ‘Excellence Through People’ Award in 2008 for training and development, three National Awards for retailing excellence from ‘Retail Excellence Ireland’ in 2009, 2010 and 2011 and more recently ‘The Great Place To Work’ Award in 2012 for team involvement.